Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 1/2 cup granulated vegan sugar
- 3 tablespoon cold non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- Ener-G Egg Replacer (equivalent to one egg)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan sour cream (or vegan plain yogurt)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
In a food processor, combine vegan sugar, margarine, egg replacer and vanilla; pulse on and off just until the mixture is crumbly. Add flour, baking powder and vegan sour cream; pulse on and off just until everything is combined. Stir in the blueberries.
Drop the batter on baking sheet in 8-10 equal amounts.
Bake in centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes or until scones are golden.
Serves: 8-10 scones
Preparation time: 20 min at most
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|