Apple Spice Bread
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 1 cup of shredded apple (something sweet, like red delicious)
- 1/4 of a cup of vegan raspberry soy yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of packed vegan brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons each of baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of each: nutmeg and vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of flax meal
- 3 tablespoons of water
Mix the flax meal and water. Then the apple and yogurt in. after that: everything else.
Top with vegan brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and wheat germ if you want and bake in a sprayed bread pan for 40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|