Green Pepper Curry
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 large ones Green Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dhania powder
- 1 tblsp Coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon Khus Khus (poppy seeds)
- 1 small bunch Fresh Coriander leaves
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 2 tblsp Oil
- 1 small piece Vadium (Vadium is a combination of various spices)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Cut the green peppers, onion and tomatoes lengthwise. Grind chili-powder, turmeric, dhania powder, coconut and poppy seeds.
Heat oil and add vadium. When vadium turns brown, add onions and fry for 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes. Add green pepper and Masala. Add coriander leaves.
Cook on low heat (should take around 15 minutes).
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|