I can't believe it's not opium!
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced thickly
- 4 kiwi fuit, peeled and sliced thickly
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh ripe strawberries, sliced
- 14 oz. can pineapple & juice
- 1/2 cup whole clean blueberries
- 3 tablespoon demerara vegan sugar
- 1/4 cup poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a tight fitting lid. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to a couple of days. Turn over a few times, gently to allow juices to meld. Serve as is or spooned over sweetened tofu dessert (or something similar.)
Preparation time: 20 min.
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|