Awesome Ranch Dressing
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder, or more
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 4 tablespoons vegan sour cream
- 1/2 block silken tofu
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove mashed
Blend tofu lemon juice, and vegan sour cream together in blender till smooth. Mix in dry ingredients and garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. I sometimes also add fresh cut chives to this. If it needs extra tang either add more lemon juice or red wine vinegar, but only a little at a time.
Variation: If you like it a bit spicy, for a dip, add in 1/2 teaspoon each of cayenne pepper and paprika.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|