Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion tops
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh bazil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons dairy free parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pignoli (pine nuts)
Saute garlic in oil one minute. Add rice; stir well. Add water and salt; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in green onions, basil, and thyme. Sprinkle with non dairy cheese and pignoli.
115 calories per serving.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|