Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 8 oz marg, poly-unsaturated, vegetable
- 1lb asparagus spears, hard bits peeled, chopped 1cm
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 2-3 celery stalks
- 8oz plain flour
- 4pt vegetable stock
1. Melt the marg in a pan.
2. Add the vegetables and sweat them out until they are soft.
3. Stir in the flour to make a roux and then mix in the vegetable stock abit at a time so then you don't make it go all lumpy.
4. Boil for an hour and then blend it up with the blending machine and put back on the stove for a little while.
5. Serve with croutons.
Preparation time: 20-30 min est
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|