Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 packages of Mori-Nu Silken Tofu - Firm
- 2 medium Size Ripe Bananas (not overripe)
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup vegan brown sugar (depending on taste)
- 1/4 cup soya milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 Digestive or Hobnobs Biscuits (or other vegan wheat cookie)
- 2 teaspoons soya/vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In food processor or blender, pulverize cookies into a powder. Grease a 10 x 10 inches (at least 4 inches deep) glass or ceramic pan with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Coat pan with the cookie crumbs and pour the other teaspoon over the crumbs.
In food processor or blender, blend all of the other ingredients until smooth, stopping to push it down the sides if neccesary.
With a large spoon, ladle the filling over the cookies crumbs being careful not to disturb them. Smooth over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and a little brown vegan sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until brown on edges. Remove and cool completely or refrigerate. It may develop cracks.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|