Black Bean Crock Pot Chili
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 2 cans black beans, with the liquid!!
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red or yellow onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (or use 2 tablespoon of the jarred kind)
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 small can tomato paste
**It's best to make this EARLY in the day...the longer it cooks, the better it is!**
1) turn Crock Pot on low, and throw everything in. You can saute the onions first in a little oil, but it's just as good when you don't.
2) when it's good and hot (I usually give it at least 3 hours!), serve it over rice, or just with vegan cornbread and a good green salad.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
|Send recipe to a friend.||Printer friendly version|